Our System

Our System

We believe in raising our cattle in a healthy humane environment. Our cattle graze green pastures in the rolling hills of Southeastern Wisconsin.

We take the benefits of both grain fed beef and grass finished beef. Our animals are finished on a 95% grass diet, with the other 5% consisting of all natural organic minerals/salts and locally sourced grain.  This is used as a tool to add the correct marbling and nutrition an animal needs while ultimately delivering you, our valued customer, the healthiest and most delicious beef in the grass finished industry.

We take pride in the fact we never use, growth hormones, steroids, antibiotics or growth implants. We take much pride in grazing our cattle on pasture, raising them in an all natural system and always using low-stress animal handling techniques on the farm.

Our cattle are processed in the most humane way in the industry, while also being processed at a facility that meets the highest level of processing requirements set forth by the United States Department of Agriculture.

Cattle 1
black angus cows on the farm

What Our Customers Have to Say

We could talk for hours about how great Sergi Farms beef products are. But, you don't have to take our word for it. Let our happy customers fill you in on why they can't live without our grass fed beef products.

Everything has been amazing.  I recommend you to everyone and plan on purchasing from you for as long as you produce the beef...Please do not forget about me when you get gigantic.  All seriousness it's better than Allen Brother, Omaha, really solid.
As for the beef…. Your strong belief that we have been enjoying it, and the chicken, is right on target....Again, for me, I will simply say that the beef that I have been eating lately that came from Sergi Farms was delicious and that I will NEVER go back to the chain stores for meat! I am now a lifelong and completely satisfied customer of Sergi Farms!!! Happily and proudly so!
I've loved everything I have used the beef in thus far. Top quality... So far I have made seasoned ground beef to be used in any/all dishes.  Secondly, I used ground beef and a skirt steak when making chili, once again tender and tasty.  Finally, I made a Balsamic Glazed slow cooker meal using a Round Roast.  Immediately saw the quality of beef prior to cooking. The roast cooked for about 5hrs and came out incredibly tender. Served with a mushroom risotto.  The meal was the best I have made in a while.I have been very impressed and will continue to support Sergi Farms when my beef needs arise.
This steak reminds me of the ones we got at the farm growing up. All natural, It is awesome!

Loretta Meinel

We have had the stew meat, ground beef and sirloin steaks. Sooo good! We're very pleased.

Kari Schroeder

We have ordered a few variety boxes of beef from Sergi Farms and have shared them with a few of our family members. Excellent quality and very flavorful cuts of beef. The ground meat was also one of the best we have ever had. We are happy to support local farming and Sergi Farms.

Eric Smith